You have already created a website but you are not getting enough leads or sales then you are not promoting your business properly.You are either confused or disappointed in your paid search program because you are spending money with Google to generate ads, leads and sales but the leads and sales are just not happening in the numbers you had hoped. The solution is PPC Management.
PPC Management generates high visibility, high click through rates and high conversion rates (leads or online sales).
The reason so many people fail online is because they either can not afford to promote their websites or click bank affiliate links or because they just do not know how. The real truth of the matter is, if you can’t afford or do not know how to promote a website or affiliate site, then you are wasting your time and your money. Forget all those submit your ad here promises! If you do not know how to promote your website or affiliate sites then stop and hire a Professional PPC/Search Marketing Team to do it for you and get a guaranteed monthly sales.
what PPC Management involves
- Extensive Keyword Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Website Analysis / Website Creation
- Establish Keyword Universe and Apply Ad-group Structure
- Create Ad-copy or Ad-text to be displayed for each product or service group
- Create Landing Pages if applicable.
- Install management and other analytic tools for constant monitoring of website activity and onsite behaviors.
- Monitor Sales and traffic
- Manage ongoing program and make the inevitable adjustments based on market / searcher behavior.
- Split Testing and Multi-Variable testing to improve conversion rates and ROI.
pay per click management (PPC) services involve paid advertising placements as sponsored results in search engine rankings. PPC provides for almost immediate exposure for your website on search engines, content networks, and individual websites in keyword-targeted ad placements.
Websites that utilize PPC ads will display an advertisement when a keyword query matches an advertiser’s keyword list, or when a content site displays relevant content. Such advertisements are called sponsored linksor sponsored ads, and appear adjacent to or above organic results on search engine results pages, or anywhere a web developer chooses on a content site.
How PPC Campaigns Work?
As an advertiser you bid on specific and relevant keyword phrases, where your placement is directly related to your bid amount, and your ad will appear in a variety of places including:
- Search engine ranking pages, as sponsored listings related to search results.
- On large content networks displaying contextual ads, and offering content relevant to your targeted keywords.
- On individual websites displaying similar contextual ads with relevant content and keywords.
- ppc management london