Now you can get your own Google Authorship-enabled plugin that will look beautiful on your wordpress site below, For FREE.
This plugin enables to get your author profile right at the start of your post to get more “google authorship” coverage or at the bottom of post ,wit the plugin also enabling other social media sharing via inbuilt buttons for Google + , facebook ,twitter and pinterest and others in the author box as well
Get Your Own Author Box with Google authorship + social sharing For Free
The Starbox Author box comes with professionally built themes and landscaping to amke your auhor box look good to humans not just search engines .
Screen shot 1.
AUTHOR BOX ( IMAGES VIA WORDPRESS PLUGINS)
- HTML 5
- Google Microformats (vCard), to display Rich Snippets in google search results
- Easy to customize for each Author
- You’ll get Google Authorship on your hands 🙂 For all your authors.
- Have it work only on blog posts, only on pages, or both!
- Links to social media profiles of your authors: Facebook, Twitter, Klout, Google+, LinkedIN, Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest, Tumblr, Youtube, Vimeo)
- Each of your Authors can have a different set of social media profiles added
- Links to all the articles
- Section that displays the latest posts of a certain author
- Themes to choose from
- Can set the Name of the Author
- Can set Job Title
- Can set Company (with link to company’s site)
- Each Author can make the Author Box look like it’s his own
- You can choose not to display it for certain authors
- Removes any other author box from the page, so that there aren’t duplicates
- Enables you to upload your own image (so that you won’t need a Gravatar)
- Paragraphs in the Author Bio
Displays the Author Box in the special pages built for each author.
NEW! Add Starbox in the post content or widgets with the shortcode [starbox] or [starbox id=USER_ID]
SCREEN SHOT 2.
LATEST POSTS LINKS IN AUTHOR BOX
How to install starbox author plugin on wordpress
- Log In as an Admin on your WordPress blog.
- In the menu displayed on the left, there is a "Plugins" tab. Click it.
- Now click "Add New".
- There, you have the buttons: "Search | Upload | Featured | Popular | Newest". Click "Upload".
- Upload the starbox.zip file.
- After the upload is finished, click Activate Plugin.
SCREEN SHOT 3
SETTINGS IN AUTHOR BOX